I CT FOR

ADDICTIVE PLEASURES
ADDICTIVE PLEASURES

Leave Sum Luv

My Fav Fans

I Am Protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

TWI Registered

UTR Registered

Network Blog

Follow Me on Twitter

2/17/2011
I WANT TO GIVE A HUGE HUGE THANK YOU TO TAMIE FROM ADDICTIVE PLEASURES FOR DOING THIS AMAZING BLOG.  HER SITE IS HERE... SHE VERY GRACIOUSLY OFFERED TO DO MY BLOG FOR ME WHEN I WAS ASKING ABOUT IT. SO TAMIE,, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DOING MY BLOG.  IT IS TRULY BEAUTIFUL & PERFECT IN EVERY WAY.  IT COMPLETELY RAWKS, AS DO YOU!  :D  THANKS AGAIN!  IF YOU EVER NEED ANYTHING, AND IT IS SOMETHING I CAN DO, PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO LET ME KNOW.  THANKS HUN!

♥HUGZ♥JESS♥

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Jessica Batty
I am 30yrs old.  I have a beautiful daughter named Olivia who is the love of my life.  I am married to an amazing man named Michael, who is the other love of my life.  We also have a 2 1/2 yr old pitbull names Maximus.  He is just like one of the kids...lol!  We live in a small town on the coast of Maine. The ocean is a stones throw from my back door.  It is very beautiful here, no matter what time of year.  But the summers are too warm & the winters too cold, obviously...LOL!  My hobbies are reading, writing & PSPing. I have this tutorial site & I am also a member of various forums, all PSP related :D  If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to send me an email.  ♥Hugz♥MsJess♥
View my complete profile

My Blinkie