I CT FOR

ADDICTIVE PLEASURES
ADDICTIVE PLEASURES

Leave Sum Luv

My Fav Fans

I Am Protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

TWI Registered

UTR Registered

Network Blog

Follow Me on Twitter

2/08/2011

postheadericon ♥I have some awesome news♥

I AM VERY EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE THAT I AM NOW A PART OF VICKIS WONDERFULLY TALENTED CREATIVE TEAM AT PINK PRINCESS SCRAPS.  SHE HAS SO GRACIOUSLY & KINDLY ACCEPTED ME AS PART OF THAT TEAM.  I HOPE  I CAN DO THEM ALL JUSTICE.  SO MAKE SURE YOU SWING BY HER SITE HERE & CHECK OUT ALL THE AMAZING WORK DONE BY HER & HER CREATIVE TEAM.  MAKE SURE YOU CHECK BACK HERE TOO AS I WILL BE ADDING NEW TAGS & TUTS OFTEN. THANKS SO MUCH FOR STOPPING BY.


♥HUGZ♥JESS♥

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Jessica Batty
I am 30yrs old.  I have a beautiful daughter named Olivia who is the love of my life.  I am married to an amazing man named Michael, who is the other love of my life.  We also have a 2 1/2 yr old pitbull names Maximus.  He is just like one of the kids...lol!  We live in a small town on the coast of Maine. The ocean is a stones throw from my back door.  It is very beautiful here, no matter what time of year.  But the summers are too warm & the winters too cold, obviously...LOL!  My hobbies are reading, writing & PSPing. I have this tutorial site & I am also a member of various forums, all PSP related :D  If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to send me an email.  ♥Hugz♥MsJess♥
View my complete profile

My Blinkie