I CT FOR

ADDICTIVE PLEASURES
ADDICTIVE PLEASURES

Leave Sum Luv

My Fav Fans

I Am Protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

TWI Registered

UTR Registered

Network Blog

Follow Me on Twitter

2/19/2011

postheadericon ♥Another Awesome Announcement...♥

I am so totally psyched to announce that I am also CTing for Tamie of Addictive Pleasures.  I am super excited & an't wait to get started.  Which I am off to do know, plus I have a few new tuts coming out at Vickis site, Pink Princess Scraps, so keep your eyes peeled out at all 3 places.  

♥HUGZ♥JESS♥

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Jessica Batty
I am 30yrs old.  I have a beautiful daughter named Olivia who is the love of my life.  I am married to an amazing man named Michael, who is the other love of my life.  We also have a 2 1/2 yr old pitbull names Maximus.  He is just like one of the kids...lol!  We live in a small town on the coast of Maine. The ocean is a stones throw from my back door.  It is very beautiful here, no matter what time of year.  But the summers are too warm & the winters too cold, obviously...LOL!  My hobbies are reading, writing & PSPing. I have this tutorial site & I am also a member of various forums, all PSP related :D  If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to send me an email.  ♥Hugz♥MsJess♥
View my complete profile

My Blinkie