I CT FOR

ADDICTIVE PLEASURES
ADDICTIVE PLEASURES

Leave Sum Luv

My Fav Fans

I Am Protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

TWI Registered

UTR Registered

Network Blog

Follow Me on Twitter

7/07/2011

postheadericon ♥MY 1st AWARD♥



YAY!!  I got my very 1st blog award.  I am receiving it a bit late because I had not noticed it, my fault completely for not checking my shout box.  I received it from Vicki of Pink Princess Scraps, whom is absolutely AWESOME!!  She RAWKS!!  THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU Vicki, for not only the award, but for everything.  For being here & allowing me to be a part of you creative team, even through my ups & downs. This goes to the other creative teams I belong to as well.

There are no rules to this award
only that you send it to 5 people that you think deserve this award.
Make sure you leave them a message.
The 5 blogs I picked are listed below.....

Thanks again & have a wonderful day!

♥HUGZ♥JESS♥


0 comments: